Thursday, December 30, 2010

First blog post

Ok great! This is my first blog post. I've decided to start a blog to let people know what I'm working on and I also think it's a good instrument to get some early feedback.

About me: I'm a PhD student at the Software Engineering Research Group, Delft University of Technology working on the PDS project. The PDS project has started in September 2008 and is mainly about developing distributed services and automatically deploying them on-demand in a complex environment of machines.

Since I'm still in my (small) Christmas holiday, I have decided not to spent too much time on my work (I sometimes need to rest :-) ) and therefore I will post more details about PDS as soon as my Christmas break is over. So please, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment